Searchmetrics contributor Tyson Stockton has published new episode of Voices of Search titled ‘The Truth Behind Search Engine Visibility’ featuring Chris Dickey.
- To Chris, visibility is something he calls “Share of voice,” and occurs in all places where conversations are happening. This is the percentage of share around your brand, the amount of advertising, what percentage of the conversation a brand owns, etc.
- Vanity metrics, like a single mention on a New York Times page with 16 million impressions, doesn’t provide all the information SEO visibility metrics yield. SEO visibility metrics provide actual page and link performance data”.
Advertising on Twitter is one of the ways you can enhance your reach to the social media population on the Twitter network. By exploring different ad formats, you can make sure to get the desired ROI.
Ahrefs’ Joshua Hardwick has published a new video to help you learn rightly use the Twitter ad for content.
Hardwick says, “Higher ads CTR – who wouldn’t want that? If you think that improving CTR by 10-20% is a big deal – you’re right. In fact, you’ll learn how we managed to improve our CTR by more than 200% in this video.
It’s not magic, just pure human psychology. And yeah, there’s no real need to track the conversions – I’ll explain why.
- Our two Twitter accounts
- Experiment #1: Same copy
- Experiment #2: business vs personal copy
- The value of promoting content on Twitter
- Content marketing vs direct response marketing
- A side-benefit of paid content promotion
- Twitter ads = exposure”.
Watch the video here.
Digital Marketing Depot has published a new report ‘The impact of COVID-19 on marketing and SEO’ based on survey of marketers.
This report presents the findings on what marketers anticipate post COVID-19 pandemic.
The DMD team says, “CMOs are trying to figure out what to do. They must decide how to respond to this unprecedented situation, how to make the right budget cuts, how to best help customers in this time of crisis.
In this revealing survey of hundreds of executives and senior marketers, trends emerge:
- 65% of marketers anticipate a decrease to their annual marketing budget
- 86% of marketers predict that their marketing goals will be harder to reach
- More than half of marketers believe that SEO is more important during this time”.
With Facebook Lead Ads, you can allow users to stay on the platform to submit your lead form. With this form of ads, you can avoid sending your prospects to external lead pages.
Ramondo says, “To learn how to create Facebook lead ads, read the article below for an easy-to-follow walkthrough.
#1: Set Up Your Facebook Lead Form
One of the great things about Facebook lead ads is that they minimize the amount of friction with your audience. If you send people offsite (off of Facebook) to, say, the third-party landing page software you use, that page may take 3–10 seconds to load. When you create a Facebook lead form, it’s an instant experience, and Facebook pre-populates the form with the information from that user’s Facebook profile, allowing you to capture a lead in 5–10 seconds.
Before you can run Facebook lead ads, you need to create the lead form itself. To do this, go to your Facebook page, click on the More tab, and select Publishing Tools”.
MOZ has published a new episode of the Whiteboard Friday video ‘The Campaign Comeback: What to Do When Content Fails’ featuring Shannon McGuirk.
The MOZ team says, “We’ve all been there: you plan, launch, and eagerly await the many returns on a content campaign, only to be disappointed when it falls flat. But all is not lost: there are clever ways to give your failed campaigns a second chance at life and an opportunity to earn the links you missed out on the first time. In this popular Whiteboard Friday from 2018, MozCon speaker Shannon McGuirk graciously gives us a five-step plan for breathing new life into a dead content campaign”.
To achieve success in YouTube video marketing, you need right tools and technology that can help you to create attractive video content that gets great results.
Entrepreneur magazine team has published a new video ‘The Tools You Need to Create a YouTube Recording Studio’ featuring Jeff Rose.
The Entrepreneur team says, “Jeff Ross’s videos have been featured on YouTube’s Trending tab and have millions of views. In this video, Ross talks through the equipment he uses in his home office to make high-quality content.
According to Ross, equipment is not a barrier to starting a successful YouTube channel. However, his investments in cameras, lighting and microphones allow him to post high-end videos that get seen by more people.
Ross shares details of the different cameras he uses, including the Canon EOS R and the Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5, both of which are capable of recording in 4K high-definition. He explains how he chooses specific camera lenses based on his distance from the cameras and his desired effects, detailing his lens’ sizes and f-stops”.
The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected everything around the world and digital marketing is not an exception.
Search Engine Watch contributor Birbahadur Kathayat has published an article highlighting the impact of this pandemic on digital marketing and three ways to deal with it.
Kathayat says, “Coronavirus lockdown has halted many business processes starting from manufacturing, supply chain to logistics, and marketing.
Some businesses have closed or paused their digital marketing activities temporarily, citing the health concerns of their employees. If you are on that side, what you will have in the end is drastically decreased online traffic, sales, engagement, conversation, and pushed down search ranking.
Digital marketing is not a quick-fix solution to gain momentum. It does not give you visibility overnight. If you are using digital marketing techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO) or social media marketing (SMM) – I believe you are already aware that your implementations take three to four months’ time to give results”.
Sue B. Zimmerman has published a new video titled ‘Tips to Get More Shares on Instagram’ to help you improve your Instagram marketing.
In this video, Zimmerman shares techniques she has used to improve share on Instagram.
Watch the video here.
By exploring new business ideas, you can grow your income opportunities and prosper. With creativity and innovation, you can explore new ways that can help you to grow online.
Jeff Bullas has published a new podcast episode ‘The Booming Business Niche That Didn’t Exist a Few Years Ago’ featuring Elma Beganovich.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- The power of the new trend of “cause marketing”.
- Why timing can be everything when you launch your business.
- What social responsibility in business looks like.
- The importance of learning from doing in a fast-changing business landscape.
- The steps you need to take to keep growing your business even when you get the timing nailed.
- Some of the pitfalls that entrepreneurs all hate.
- How influencer marketing works.
- The correct process for engaging an influencer(s).
- Whether you should be using TikTok.
Jaan Kanellis has published ‘The Ultimate Guide to Google Analytics in 2020’ to help you efficiently use Google Analytics and improve your business performance.
This guide covers the following:
- What is Google Analytics?
- Should you use Google Analytics?
- How to Set Up Google Analytics
- How to Use Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Reports.