Defining Content in a Digital-First World, July 21 [Webinar]
How do content marketers move from simply creating content to creating content experiences? And how do we create content experiences that make sales part of the process? The role of content for content marketers and sales is shifting.
Content Marketing Institute is hosting a webinar ‘Defining Content in a Digital-First World’ on Wednesday, July 21, 2021, at 2.00 pm ET.
The CMI team says, “In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- The role of content and how we move from creating content to creating content experiences
- How content marketers can create an environment for sales to be successful
- The concepts of One-to-Many and One-to-Few and how effective content can support both
- What matters most when measuring the value of content
- The 5 skills needed to survive the content shift”.