‘Emerging Elements for Email Marketers in 2020 from the Periodic Table of Email and Deliverability’ Webinar 1.00 pm EDT [Webinar]
Email is one of the most trusted marketing channels. But with rising restrictions of email service providers, reaching subscribers’ inboxes is more challenging than ever.
Digital Marketing Depot is hosting a webinar on ‘Emerging Elements for Email Marketers in 2020 from the Periodic Table of Email and Deliverability’ on Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 1.00 pm EDT.
DMD team says, ” Explore this new resource with its architect, Jennifer Cannon, Senior Editor at MarTech Today, and April Mullen, Director of Strategic Insights at SparkPost, co-founder of Women of Email during a free webinar January 23, 2020.
You will learn:
- We’ll be taking a look at some of the emerging elements and trends that brands and email marketers need to embrace in 2020, including:
- What you need to know about BIMI (Brand Indicators for Messaging Identification)
- Artificial Intelligence vs Machine Learning for email marketers
- How Voice Assistants will play into how email marketers develop emails this year
- Compliance — what you need to know about GDPR, CCPA and maintaining a compliant data set
- The impact of AMP for Email on brands’ email marketing efforts”.
Comments are closed.