Set-up & run profitable Live, Evergreen and Hybrid Webinars #ad
|Webinars sell. That has been proven over and over. Not only that, they generate leads, build brand authority and scale up a business. So why aren’t more people using them in their marketing?
There are a lot of excuses:
Maybe you have a different reason for not using webinars, but whatever your reason, there is a new webinar system that might make you change your mind, called Meetvio Webinars.
For example, what if all you had to do was:
1. Pre-record a webinar,
2. Edit it without any pressure until it’s just right,
3. Schedule it to auto-play, with you presenting just as confident as you please, looking for all the world like you are a big-time marketer,
4. Use it to make sales (and re-run it as often as you like, to make more sales).
That is only one of the ways you can use Meetvio Webinars.
You can use it to host:
► Live Webinars,
► Auto-webinars (a presentation you record and make available on demand).
There are two versions, Basic and Premium. When you choose Premium (as we did, for our upcoming IM NewsWatch webinar series) for a few dollars more, you also can host:
► Live Video Meetings (Video Meetings for up to 5 attendees who can hear and see each other.)
► Hybrid webinars (insert a pre-recorded video in the middle of a Live Webinar, for example)
► Evergreen Webinars (schedule your webinar to replay at set times throughout the day, every hour, for example, or at particular times; you can even include a ‘Start Now’ option.)
The Premium version also give you these other pro features:
► Multi-Start Times
► Start Now Option
► Time Zone Detection
► SMS Reminders
► Vimeo And YouTube Videos Supported
► Add Clickable Banners
Now, you can present all kinds of webinars without any technical webinar skills or prior webinar experience.
In summary, here are some of the “set and forget” features you can get with Meetvio Webinars:
✓ Schedule your pre-recorded webinar to replay at set times throughout the day
✓ Include a ‘Start Now’ option (giving the enrollee a chance to see the webinar as soon as they enroll) to boost engagement and sales
✓ Send pre-event and-post event email messages
✓ Broadcast your webinar directly to Facebook Live
✓ Process voice to text to create searchable webinar transcripts
✓ Send SMS reminders to people who have registered for a webinar
✓ Run a complete pre-webinar check
✓ And many more professional features
That’s just the beginning. Check out the complete feature list here: Meetvio Webinars.
Also, when you sign up today, you get 3 special benefits.
1. Grandfathered access to Meetvio at an introductory low one-time price (avoiding the annual fee)
2. A commercial License that allows you to set up a business selling webinar services to other people
3. Additional unique bonuses that will help you scale-up your webinar marketing
As is so often the case in our industry, these bonuses are only available at no extra charge during the launch week. They will then expire, and the Commercial License will have an additional fee. Plus the one-time price would be replaced by a recurring fee of $297 per year.
And Neil Napier, the creator of this new software, tells us he plans to raise the price throughout the week, so you don’t want to delay.
Get access to this new, powerful webinar platform here and run fully-automated webinars: Meetvio Webinars.
We want your webinars to be profitable, so we have selected 6 bonuses that will help you use this new software successfully:
1. New Keyword Swarm Uncover the hidden and profitable niche markets using a unique keyword researching tool
2. Traffic Autobahn Get traffic to your webinar announcements
3. WP Ad Punch Plugin Create ad spaces which can be used as an advertising space or a message for your visitors
4. Product Creation Bootcamp How to create your own products to sell on your webinars
5. 3 Sales Video Presentation Templates what to say on your webinars to sell your products
6. My Blog Announcer Spread the word by pinging search engines when you announce a webinar on your blog
7. Keyword Ninja Finds synonyms and keyword data from Overture and gets related keywords from sites listed on Google and Yahoo.
8. Tiger Project Manager Manage as many projects and project tasks you can think of. See all projects and tasks on one screen.
These will be available from JVZoo when you purchase through our link.
We have seen many webinar platforms and have used several, including one that cost us $800 per month. This is the most attractive, lowest cost software we have seen. Be sure to check it out here: Meetvio Webinars
Comments are closed.