Advice for entrepreneurs from someone who’s been there [podcast]
The Duct Tape Marketing team has published a new podcast episode titled ‘Advice for entrepreneurs from someone who’s been there’ featuring MOZ founder Rand Fishkin.
In this episode Fishkin answers some questions pertaining to SEO and online business.
John Jantsch says, “Fishkin is a frequent keynote speaker on marketing and entrepreneurship topics around the world. In his spare time, he likes to hang out with his wife and eat pasta.
Questions I ask Rand Fishkin:
- Where does SEO sit today?
- Why include the painfully honest advice in your book?
- What is some common advice you give people?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you need to discover your unique value.
- How Fishkin’s business point of view has changed over the years.
- What’s coming next in the marketing world”.
Comments are closed.