New Facebook automation tool drives traffic on auto-pilot #ad
You may already be aware that Facebook has started demoting casual content creators. Now it’s only promoting high quality, organic content.
As a result, if you are regularly finding, posting and marketing unique, relevant content, will you be able to pull massive traffic, ans, as you know, traffic is the bloodline of any online business.
Crating high quality content to post in Facebook can be a time-consuming chore. If you want to win with organic content on Facebook you need to:
1. Be a powerful content creator
2. Have a plan for your content, and
3. Have an effective system for producing quality content.
There is new software that will help you with all three challenges. You no longer need to spend all day and night in your office. Now you will have more free time to spend on more interesting activities.
This new software is called: Viral Reach.
It helps you create and schedule a month’s’ worth (or a year’s worth, if you like) of content for all your niche fan pages within minutes.
That is a real time saver, but that’s not all it can do. Using Viral Reach, you can:
• Get quality free content for any niche on the fly.
• Get every type of content including videos, images, articles, text.
• Get up-to-date, trending topics for new posts
• Find trending posts and relevant news from popular sites that get you more engagement.
• Let its handy SpinText feature create unique posts each time so you will never have dull, repetitive content that Facebook will demote for being spammy
• Plan your content schedule using its robust planner
• Avoid working manually or to hiring social media teams
• Do it all with ease.
And you don’t have to worry about being banned. Viral Reach does all this in total compliance with Facebook Terms of Service.
Check it out at 11 AM EST and get in early for extra bonuses.
Get it here: Viral Reach
Comments are closed.