CMI’s tips to maximize video content investment
Video is an integral element of your content it it reaches out to everyone over multiple channels. Most marketers see it as one of the most important weapons to strengthen their marketing and branding.
Content Marketing Institute columnist Jodi Harris has shared ten tips to maximize video content investment.
Talking about video’s value proposition, Harris says, “Videos are among the most versatile of tactics content marketers can leverage, since they can be cooked up, loaded up, cut up, and served up in a wide variety of ways. For example, they:
- Work well in both long and short formats – from brief video messages on Snapchat or Instagram to full-length documentary films, and everywhere in between
- Can serve as timely, standalone statement pieces, or ongoing serialized conversations that unfold over time
- Can be presented as the main course or served as a pre-roll advertising appetizer
- Thrive in virtually any content platform – e.g., when embedded on your website or blog; shared via emails, through mobile apps, or on third-party video sites like YouTube; or incorporated into SlideShare presentations, live events, and webinars
- Are well suited to being consumed in both the desktop and mobile environments”.
Comments are closed.