‘Supercharged: Marketers and Machines’, London, July 4
An event called ‘Supercharged: Marketers and Machines’ is going to be held in London on July 4, 2017. The event focus is on AI-powered marketing & pairing marketers and machines for maximum results.
Key speakers of the event are:
- Alex Miller, Founding Partner, Byte London
- Ashley Friedlein, Founder, Econsultancy
- Jennifer Day, Customer Management Director, Shop Direct
- Jeremy Waite, Evangelist, IBM
- John Straw, Senior Advisor to McKinsey & Co.
- Patrick Burgoyne, Editor, Creative Review
- Russell Parsons, Editor, Marketing Week, and more.
The Supercharged team says, “Are you a champion of AI in your organisation? Or perhaps you’re ready to dive into the big wide ocean of AI possibilities, but aren’t sure what lurks beneath?
Ready to help you uncover all you need to know about AI and how it can transform the way your business works, we bring you… Supercharged: Marketers and Machines. A one day, one-stop-shop, giving you the ultimate snapshot of AI integration within the marketing industry. Hear from brands already implementing it, experts in the field and best of all try out some of the tech!
This brand new event for 2017 will prepare you to:
DISCOVER the world of AI – what is it and what technologies/techniques are involved?
TACKLE your understanding of AI-powered marketing and the challenges attached
APPLY your knowledge gained to your own marketing strategy”.
Comments are closed.