’30 Essential Tips to Document Your Content Marketing Workflow’ Webinar at 2.00 pm EDT
Content Marketing Institute is hosting a webinar on ’30 Essential Tips to Document Your Content Marketing Workflow’ on Wednesday, June 14 at 2.00 pm EDT.
This webinar attendees will learn the best practices for documenting a workflow to successfully execute a content marketing strategy.
- Heather Hurst, Director, Corporate Marketing, Workfront
- Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Advisor, Content Marketing Institute
- Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing Institute
CMI team says, “Research conducted by CMI consistently shows that content marketers who document their content marketing strategy are more effective in nearly all areas of content marketing. But even with a documented strategy, content marketers often still lack a defined workflow structure; they may have direction, and enjoy more success than other teams, but chaos in their work processes keep them from achieving their potential.
Hear Heather Hurst and Robert Rose present on the best practices for documenting your workflow so that you can successfully execute your content marketing strategy. With a proper documented workflow you can cut out work chaos and:
- Work fewer nights and weekends
- Justify the budget you need
- Eliminate silos and increase visibility
- Simplify approval processes
- Increase on-time delivery”.
Comments are closed.