Copyblogger’s Content Marketer Certification Program is Open Now
Copyblogger has started taking enrollments for its Content Marketer Certification program. This program is intended to help marketers learn copywriting skills with which they make more money and find better clients.
Copyblogger’s Content Marketer Certification Modules
- Content Strategy and Your Role as a Professional Writer
- The Strategic Framework for Success with Content
- Mapping the Journey: Crafting a Content Marketing Strategy
- The Rubber Hits the Road: The Strategic Content Types
- The Strategic Tools Every Content Marketer Should Master.
Describing the course, Copyblogger’s Sonia Simone says, “What it will do for you
- Teach you solid content strategy, so you can get better results for your clients
- Give you tools to improve your professionalism with clients, so you look better and do a better job
- Get featured (if your application passes review) on Copyblogger’s list of recommended writers”.
The program enrollment closes on Monday, June 12 and it will not open again in 2017. The program registration fee is $995 (one time payment) or $499 (two monthly payments).
Comments are closed.