Copyblogger’s Content Marketer Certification Program is Open Now
Copyblogger has started taking enrollments for its Content Marketer Certification program. This program is intended to help marketers learn copywriting skills with which they make more money and find better clients.
Copyblogger’s Content Marketer Certification Modules
- Content Strategy and Your Role as a Professional Writer
- The Strategic Framework for Success with Content
- Mapping the Journey: Crafting a Content Marketing Strategy
- The Rubber Hits the Road: The Strategic Content Types
- The Strategic Tools Every Content Marketer Should Master.
Describing the course, Copyblogger’s Sonia Simone says, “What it will do for you
- Teach you solid content strategy, so you can get better results for your clients
- Give you tools to improve your professionalism with clients, so you look better and do a better job
- Get featured (if your application passes review) on Copyblogger’s list of recommended writers”.
The program enrollment closes on Monday, June 12 and it will not open again in 2017. The program registration fee is $995 (one time payment) or $499 (two monthly payments).
Your content speaks for you and your brand. It helps you persuade your audience to take an action. Your content is the heart of your site. Without good content, you don’t have a good site. So all us webmasters and site owners need to be continually improving our content. Ahrefs has published a video “How […]
(also known as his Christmas Deals 2021.) Throughout 2021 Alessandro Zamboni created marketing training products and software products. Many were advertised on the pages of IM NewsWatch. Now, to wind up the year with a bang, he is releasing his Year End product sale. This short (about 2 weeks) sale offers you all 21 of […]
Copyblogger has opened admissions to its Content Certification Program for a limited time. This program helps marketers to develop copywriting skills for strengthening their sales online. This five-week course has following modules: Week 1 – Content Strategy and Your Role as a Professional Writer Week 2 – The Strategic Framework for Success with Content Week 3 – Mapping […]
Comments are closed.