Reminder- ‘Corporate Social Media Summit’, New York, June 16-17
USM is hosting the ‘Corporate Social Media Summit’ in New York on June 16-17.
- Don Montanaro, CEO, TradeKing Group, Inc.
- Price B. Floyd, Vice President of Communications, BAE Systems
- Toni Jones, Social Media Director, U-Haul International
- Katie Richman, Director of Social Media Strategy & Social Products, X Games & espnW, ESPN
- Lara Ruth, Vice President, Content and Social, Citibank North America
- Tanya Donnelly, Global Social Media Director, Global Marketing, Schneider Electric
- Paula Keve, Chief Communications Officer, Dow Jones & Company
USM team says, “The Corporate Social Media Summit is your one-stop-shop for all the latest social media insight and best practice. It gives you a 360 degree look into building, operationalizing and initiating a successful social media strategy at your company.
Attending will guarantee you:
- A total focus on corporate priorities and learning: Too many conferences ‘pad out’ their list of speakers with gurus, service providers and consultants. We will deliver you 30+ expert corporate peers – people who can help you improve based on real experience.
- Last year’s line-up included CMOs from such brand as Hertz, MasterCard, Outback Steakhouse, Sears, Footlocker and many more. CMOs will give you a different perspective to social media executives- they know where social is heading and can share with you their decisions which will impact your role.
- Fill your contact book with over 200 high-level social media professionals: Our Summit brings together a global audience of senior social media, marketing and communication professionals. We have delegates from the likes of Adobe, Yum Brands, Hyundai, Verizon, Warner Home Video, Avon and many more.
- Develop your social media strategy that elevates you beyond your competition: Become a social business, leverage your brand ambassadors and build long-lasting relationships with your consumers with the latest best practice and insight from the best in the business.
- Hear from Vice Presidents and Directors from some of the most success brands in the USA and Europe“.
Comments are closed.