“Newbie to Guru” Training: get your web business started quickly #ad
Andrew Anderson and faith Madison just released Newbie to Guru Rocket Training to show real beginners how to build an online business in record time.
In your business you will need to have:
• A website (and beginners should probably use WordPress to build it)
• An email autoresponder so you can send out emails to your subscribers
• A Payment Gateway, so you can accept payment
• A landing page (also known as a squeeze page)
• Good coordination among all these parts.
In Newbie to Guru Rocket Training, you will discover how to create all these pieces and get them to work well together.
Unless you have a detailed guide like this, created by someone who has done it many times before, you will waste a lot of time, and probably a lot of money, too.
You don’t need any technical experience to follow these steps. All is revealed from how to install WordPress on your host (and they show you how to sign up for hosting, so it starts really basic) to creating your product pages to setting up your payment mechanism and delivering the product.
For a limited time, Anderson and Madison are offering all this training and a couple of useful bonuses for just $7 here: Newbie to Guru Rocket Training
Comments are closed.