Operation Solo: How you can earn a steady income from solo ads #ad
If you have a mailing list, other marketers would like to use it. In the old days, it was common to rent a list, but many marketers found their list growing irritated as the poor quality mail they received from renters, so sending a solo email for another marketer, which offers more control, is preferred.
If you are careful about what ads you send to your clients, you can supplement your direct earnings from what you sell to them with additional earnings from other marketers. Operation Solo shows you how.
In this training, Anthony Tilley, working with Igor Kheifets, shows you how he built a good income from selling solo ads to his fellow marketers, and, he says, you can follow his process and do the same.
In Operation Solo, he shares:
• His process for adding 1000 members to his list every few days
• The easy way to grow your list with hundreds of new subscribers daily, even if you are starting small.
• Where to find buyers for your solo ads; the one place where you can find the most buyers
• How to transform reluctant ad buyers into actual clients
• His five-step formula for success in the ad selling business
Your mailing list could be bringing you more income each month. Find out more about selling solo ads here: Operation Solo
Comments are closed.