Trust Matters: Building Consumer Confidence in a Cookieless World, June 8 [Webinar]
In a cookieless world, building consumer trust is crucial for marketers.
MarTech is hosting a webinar ‘Trust Matters: Building Consumer Confidence in a Cookieless World’ on Thursday, June 8, 2023.
The MarTech team says, “This webinar will explore how brands can use choice, control, and transparency to create personalized, permission-based experiences that minimize compliance risk and drive marketing ROI without relying on third-party cookies. Discover the latest trends and best practices for collecting, unifying, and using consented data and marketing preferences across the customer journey to fuel privacy-first activation across marketing and business systems. Join us to explore how a centralized platform can help marketing teams collect and enforce consent throughout the AdTech and MarTech ecosystem, from data collection to channel activation, while maintaining data privacy and transparency.
- The importance of building consumer trust in a cookieless world.
- How personalized moments can minimize privacy compliance risk and drive lead volume and customer loyalty without third-party cookies.
- The benefits of using a centralized platform as a system of record and control pane to collect and enforce consent throughout the AdTech and MarTech ecosystem.
- Strategies for collecting and unifying individual consent and marketing preferences across the customer journey, from data collection to channel activation.
- The importance of demonstrating data transparency and providing control by enabling the collection of consent across web, mobile, and CTV for targeting and measurement purposes.
- How to fuel trusted experiences by capturing person-based preferences and identifiers through web forms and preference centers.
- Best practices for using choice, control, and transparency to create personalized, permission-based experiences that minimize compliance risk and drive marketing ROI.”
Comments are closed.