Seven Ways to Use Google Analytics for Improving SEO
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that helps you to get insightful data which can be used to expand and improve your marketing efforts.
Ahrefs contributor Michal Pecánek has shared seven ways to improve your SEO performance with Google Analytics.
Pecánek says, “Knowing the basics is great, but how do you actually move forward, obtain meaningful insights, and improve your SEO?
Here are seven ways:
- Find low-hanging opportunities to boost traffic/revenue
- Find high-converting pages and improve their SEO
- Improve landing pages that contribute to conversions
- Find keyword opportunities by tracking internal site search
- Automatically track organic traffic dips and spikes
- Set up alerts and monitoring for 404 pages
- Use annotations to pinpoint issues and changes
1. Find low-hanging opportunities to boost traffic
Pages don’t always rank forever. Just look at the decline in traffic to our list of top Google searches in 2018″.
Comments are closed.