Millennial Marketing: Actionable Social Media Advice from a Top Marketer [Podcast]
The Buffer team has published a podcast with Everette Taylor on ‘Millennial Marketing: Actionable Social Media Advice from a Top Marketer’.
Brian Peters says, “Everette Taylor takes us inside the social media at a fast-growing company whose target demographic is a younger generation and how subtle differences in marketing tactics make a huge difference in ROI. You’ll also learn great things like:
- Everette’s journey until now and how he got to be the VP of Marketing for Skurt
- Where marketers can go to stay on top of their game and keep their skills sharp
- The philosophy of ICE and how to effectively approach a marketing campaign or strategy
- Generational marketing and how marketers can tailor their message to individual audiences
- The importance of employee advocacy and how employees play a pivotal role in your organization
- How Everette approaches influencer marketing at Skurt and how it has helped to shape their brand”.
Comments are closed.