Google paid search spend grew by 23% in Q2 2017
Merkle has released the Q2 2017 Digital Marketing Report. The report states that Google’s paid search spend grew by 23% in the quarter.
- Google search spending growth accelerated to 23% year-over-year
- Facebook budgets grew faster than the online ad industry as a whole
- Google Shopping and PLA format accounted for 51% of Google UK search ad clicks
- Overall Facebook spending still grew 56% year-over-year
- Mobile accounted for 82% of advertiser investment on Facebook
- Google produced 93% of US mobile organic search site visits.
Comments are closed.