Adswap Assassin: Your system for hosting giveaway events #ad
“Mini-events” aren’t always easy to create and manage. There’s a lot of technical work needed to get every thing set up properly and assure that all the marketers who contribute products to the event are fairly rewarded with clicks.
Coby Wright has released a WordPress plugin (and an equivalent HTML module) to making setting up and managing a mini-event simple. The baby-sitting of the system you had to do in the past can now be eliminated.
Wright’s product, Adswap Assassin, helps you set up and manage your event in several ways:
• Add participants’ products without any need to fiddle with HTML
• Automatically arrange your participants’ offers on your site
• Brand your download buttons using several options available
• Use WordPress posts to manage your event
• Randomly rotate the offers in your event when someone visits your site; no manual baby-sitting needed
Besides the main plugin, Wright has included several bonuses, including:
1. The Optin Ninja WP plugin that instantly builds squeeze pages
2. The HTML version of the WP plugin code
3. Complete mini-event video training
4. Coby’s best-selling WSO “1023 Subscribers in 27 Days”
Mini-events can do great things for mailing lists. And this new system makes them a lot easier than before.
You can get a personal license for $7 or a developer’s license for $17 here: Adswap Assassin
does these things for your mini-event:
Comments are closed.