‘The New Rules of Content Optimization for 2018’ Webinar August 21
Business 2 Community team is hosting a webinar on ‘The New Rules of Content Optimization for 2018’ on Tuesday, August 21 at 2.00 pm ET.
The B2C team says, “You’re publishing new content on your company blog but you’re not getting more traffic to your website. Why not?
The rules of content optimization for SEO have changed. Find out why your blog posts and content aren’t getting the traffic they deserve, and what you should do to optimize your content to acquire more organic traffic to your website.
- Blog posts will always underperform comprehensive content guides
- Content should be optimized for more than one keyword, sometimes for dozens of keywords
- Comprehensive content guides are the highest-performing type of content for SEO
- You need to optimize your content in at least 5 specific areas
- Satisfying searcher intent is the ultimate content optimization”.
Comments are closed.