Article Marketing is the process of creating articles (usually of length 300-1000 words) and placing them online in article directories (q.v.) in hope that these articles will increase the reputation of the author.
Once highly touted as a marketing tool, article marketing is being used less frequently, due to the difficulty and time involved in writing a good article. Even so, it still has proponents.
- ‘Does Google Hate Article Marketing?’ – by Kyle
- ‘How To Get Traffic With Article Marketing’ by Charlie Page
- ‘3 Tips For Making Article Marketing Profitable’ by Ryan Even
- ‘New Article Marketing Debate – Should You Write Your Own Articles or Outsource It?’ by Eric Gruber
- ‘Article Marketing For Continual Profits’ by Adam Short
- ‘[VIDEO] Article Marketing and Duplicate Content’ by Jeff Herring
- ‘Article Marketing and Duplicate Content – The Definitive Answer You Can Profit From’ by Jeff Herring
- ‘Webinar: Article Marketing + Social Marketing = Social Content Traffic’ by Jeff Herring