Six Things That SEOs Need to Know About Growth Plannning [Podcast]
Rank Ranger has published a new episode of the In Search SEO podcast ‘Six Things That SEOs Need to Know About Growth Planning’ featuring Ken Marshall.
The Rank Ranger team says, “What has growth planning got to do with SEO? And what can SEOs learn from growth planning?
That’s what we’re discussing today with a man who’s been battling Google and helping brands grow through sustainable SEO and content strategies for the last seven years. He’s founded several of his own businesses and is currently chief growth officer and managing partner at RevenueZen. A warm welcome to the In Search SEO podcast, Ken Marshall.
In this episode, Ken shares 6 things SEOs need to know about growth planning, including:
- Shareholder’s expectations around ROI planning
- Understand your client’s business model and sales process as well as they do
- Center your keyword focus around the client’s right-to-own
- Plan campaign tactics for short-term, mid-term, and long-term value
- Monthly and quarterly analytics
- Stay in close communication with your clients about their ever-changing business priorities.”
Comments are closed.