Ahrefs’ Guide to Organic Search
Organic search refers to the search results of a search engine that cannot be influenced by paid advertising. Organic search results are ranked according to their relevance to the search term.
Ahrefs’ Head of Content, Joshua Hardwick has published a comprehensive guide on organic search.
This guide covers the following:
- Types of organic search results
- Why organic search is important
- How to check and monitor organic search rankings
- How to rank higher in organic search results
- How to get more clicks from organic search.
Comments are closed.