Google Analytics 4 Tutorial [Video + Blog Post]
Google Analytics 4 is a new kind of property, with different reports than what you’re used to seeing in Universal Analytics properties. One advantage of a Google Analytics 4 property is that you can use it for a website, an app, or both a website and app together.
Analytics Mania’s Julius Fedoroviciu has published a detailed Google Analytics 4 tutorial for beginners.
He says, “I have split the article into 4 main chunks:
- How to properly install Google Analytics 4
- How to track events with Google Analytics 4 (and where to find that data in the interface)
- How to track conversions with Google Analytics 4 (and where to find that data in the interface)
- Resources on how to build reports with Google Analytics 4
We have lots of things to cover, so if you don’t have enough time now, you can bookmark this Google Analytics 4 tutorial and come back later.
Chapter I: Install Google Analytics 4 with Google Tag Manager
In this chapter, we’ll take a look at one of the basic (but fundamental) topics – how to install Google Analytics 4. And we’ll do that with Google Tag Manager. Here’s the process of how to install Google Analytics 4 with Google Tag Manager:
- Create a new GA4 property
- Create a data stream
- Copy the Measurement ID.”
Comments are closed.