The State of SEO 2021 [Report]
SEO continues to create greater opportunities for every business out there. With a strong SEO strategy, you can give an unprecedented edge to your business.
Search Engine Journal has published a new report ‘The State of SEO 2021’ highlighting what’s actually happening in the world of SEO.
The SEJ team says, “This annual report (we are planning to update it every year) has unique data, graphs, and insights from thousands of SEO professionals condensed into 49 pages for your reading – and strategizing – pleasure.
- State of the SEO industry: A look at current salaries, job titles, and experience levels.
- The value of SEO: How budgets are allocated and its value is measured.
- Threats and challenges: Get insight into the last 12 months of pandemic, traffic levels, resource gaps, and more. Plus, we look at the biggest threats to SEO over the next two years.
- Opportunities and trends: What the top drivers of SEO will be, as well as emergent factors you should be paying attention to.
- SEO clients: Insight for agencies looking to hone in on customer experience, including average budgets, client expectations, and the services clients are requesting the most.
We want you to use all this information to improve the way you do business. After all, your decisions are only as good as the data that you use to inform them.”
Comments are closed.