Meetvio: All-in-one webinar platform: live, auto, evergreen, hybrid #ad
Webinars continue to turn in high level of conversions, especially for high value products. They have become even more important in light of people working from home during the virus crisis.
There are many services that provide a platform to let you run your webinars. GoToWebinar is the best-known service, but there are several others.
There is a recently launched service that you may not be aware of, but that may meet your needs at a lower cost than most platforms. It was just re-launched by Kyvio, and is known as Meetvio.
This is built for the small business or individual who has recognized the value of webinars and wants to get started easily and at minimal cost.
Now you can host marketing and sales webinars for your own business and during the launch, you are also getting a commercial license so you can host webinars for your clients.
Benefits of Meetvio
► Set-Up is easy, and there is a checklist to make sure you don’t miss anything.
► To assure you the largest audience possible, you can livestream your webinars on Facebook Live simultaneously.
► To get the best attendance from people who registered, with one click, you can send registrants a SMS Reminder.
► You can have a large attendance in you “native” session (besides the Facebook Live attendees) of up to 500 simultaneous participants and there can be 5 presenters.
► You can chat with attendees, using Meetvio‘s fully Mobile Responsive chat system.
► You get customizable Landing Pages as well as customizable Email Reminder Templates.
Special Launch Pricing on Meetvio
During this launch, Meetvio is available for a low One-Time Price, not a monthly price as most services charge.
Our Bonuses for Meetvio
Besides the bonuses offered by Kyvio on their sales page, we have arranged a collection of additional bonuses because we want your webinars to be profitable from the very start:
• Traffic Autobahn Get traffic to your webinar announcements
• New Keyword Swarm Uncover the hidden and profitable niche markets using a unique keyword researching tool
• My Blog Announcer Spread the word by pinging search engines when you announce a webinar on your blog
• WP Ad Punch Plugin Create ad spaces which can be used as an advertising space or a message for your visitors
• Product Creation Bootcamp How to create your own products to sell on your webinars
• 3 Sales Video Presentation Templates What to say on your webinars to sell your products
• Tiger Project Manager Manage as many projects and project tasks you can think of. See all projects and tasks on one screen.
• Keyword Ninja Finds synonyms and keyword data from Overture and gets related keywords from sites listed on Google and Yahoo.
This is a rare opportunity to get started in webinars for a minimal investment. Get the details here: Meetvio.
Comments are closed.