How to Perform Website Audit with Google Analytics
Regular website audit can help you to keep your website in search engine result pages.
Orbit Media Studios‘s Andy Crestodina has shared a seven-step process to perform website audit using Google Analytics.
Crestodina says, “Finding opportunities. That’s what Analytics is all about, right? Find what’s working and then double down on that approach.
But you can also use Google Analytics to see:
• if there are bugs,
• if anything is missing,
• if anything is broken.
It’s a super fast way to audit your website. You can often find big problems in just a few clicks.
Here is a 7-step website audit. It’s not a replacement for detailed testing, but Analytics a fast, efficient and free audit tool. You are just clicks away from the answers to each of these questions.
- Are there broken pages or bad URLs?
- Are there broken internal links between your pages?
- Is your site working well in every browser?
- Is your shopping cart broken on certain browsers? (e-commerce)
- Is your site not working on some devices?”.
Comments are closed.