‘SEO After COVID-19: How to Recover with FAQs, Schema, AMP & Voice Search’ Webinar April 8 [Webinar]
COVID-19 has caused a huge loss for businesses around the world. If your business is also hit, you need to start thinking on how you are going to recover the loss once things are on track. SEO could be one element that can help you do this.
Search Engine Journal is hosting a webinar on ‘SEO After COVID-19: How to Recover with FAQs, Schema, AMP & Voice Search’ on Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 2.00 pm ET.
SEJ team says, “Join our next Search Engine Journal webinar as Milestone’s CEO Anil Aggarwal and VP of Marketing Erik Newton discuss insights on how to overcome the business impact of COVID-19 by leveraging SEO.
In this presentation, we will cover:
- Phased tactics within local, organic, social, and paid media.
- Recommendations for gathering customer insights, adjusting content, mobile, and clickability.
- Moving to omnichannel measurement and offer packaging and scaling back up.
- What is the current state of voice search, entity search, and where it is growing.
- Top tips to create AMP and FAQ pages for conversational content and voice search.
- How major verticals – tech, banks, auto, hotels, and retailers – are capitalizing on these technologies to increase growth and sales.
- Successful case studies and practical tips to upgrade your digital assets and use BERT to your advantage”.
Comments are closed.