‘Navigate Marketing in a Cookie-Constrained Future’ Webinar March 5 [Webinar]
By providing satisfying customer experience you can win more customers and retain them for longer. Of course you have to blend it with a great product or service.
Oracle is hosting a webinar ‘Navigate Marketing in a Cookie-Constrained Future’ on Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 2.00 pm EST.
Oracle team says, “Conversations around a cookie-constrained world are happening with more frequency and urgency among marketers, publishers and agencies. We want to continue to inform and empower you to navigate this conversation, particularly as it pertains to 3rd party and 1st party data.
Join Adam Dhanens, Product Management, End User Platforms to learn more about:
- The rise of hyper-personalized customer experience
- Counter trends of privacy, regulation, and walled platforms
- The industry’s proposed solves for cookie-less future
- 1P Identity — Private ID, Private ID Graph
- Context and engagement solutions”.
Comments are closed.