Your Guide to Open Graph Meta Tags
We create quality content but it becomes popular only by reaching more people online. Social media sharing is the best way to promote your content and get more views.
You can improve your content promotion you can use Open Graph meta tags, snippets of code that control how URLs are displayed when shared on social media.
To help you properly use Open Graph meta tags, Ahrefs contributor Michal Pecánek has published a short guide.
This guide covers the following:
- What Open Graph meta tags are
- Why Open Graph tags are important
- Which Open Graph tags to use
- How to set up Open Graph tags
- How to test and debug Open Graph tags
- How to audit Open Graph tags.
Comments are closed.