‘The Email Marketing Identity Crisis: Is Your Brand and Audience Armed for the Phishing War?’ Webinar January 29 [Webinar]
Authenticity adds value to your marketing. But when it comes to email marketing, there prevails identity crisis due to issues such as phishing.
According to CMI, you can secure your brand’s reputation by authenticating email sender identity.
Content Marketing Institute is hosting a webinar on ‘The Email Marketing Identity Crisis: Is Your Brand and Audience Armed for the Phishing War?’ on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 2.00 pm ET.
CMI team says, “In this 60-minute webinar, learn:
- The evolution of email and the rise of its identity crisis
- How modern phishing continues to evolve
- Why so few organizations are protected from impersonation attacks
- How to solve the identity crisis using sender-based authentication policies
- The benefits of securing your domain including: security, brand trust, and lower costs”.
Comments are closed.