Speaq creates and sells ‘High-Converting’ videos #ad
New software, called Speaq Video Software, was released earlier this week by Brad Stephens. It automates the creation of marketing videos.
It’s available for a very short launch period, starting Monday and ending today. During this launch, you have a choice of making videos for your own websites or, for just $2.95 more, receiving an agency license so you can sell videos you create to clients. In fact, you can let clients build their own videos. Either way, you can charge a fee to your clients.
As an example of what it can do, with Speaq Video Software, you can convert any website link into a video.
That’s just the beginning. Check out this list:
– Creates remarkable custom marketing videos from simple, guided conversations between you and the system.
– Lets you build videos in ‘Full-Auto’ mode (that’s when Speaq Video Software creates videos from any web link, mentioned above.)
– Available in the cloud 24/7/365 creating the videos for your business
– Over 60+ top-converting video designs for Hollywood quality, resulting in superior engagement.
– Creates videos for all online platforms (It offers vertical and square downloads for traffic on all social platforms).
– Creates videos for all major niches.
– 100% customization so you can create the video the way you need it with unlimited revisions.
– Create videos by chatting with the system on your mobile phone (100% mobile friendly)!
– Unlimited access to a library of tens of thousands of royalty-free images
Plus Speaq Video Software comes with full agency rights & features so you can sell videos to clients
We have 12 top-notch bonuses for our readers who invest in Speaq Video Software. For the sake of space, we will list 5 of the most important here:
Get Interests White label
Resocially White Label
Writing Script Formula for Video Ads
How to Collect Leads Inside Facebook Video Ads
150+ Free Online Marketing Tools
Get in today to get all the bonuses for the grand opening launch: Speaq Video Software.
Comments are closed.