Google Announces ‘Search for Beginners’ Series
The Google Webmasters team has announced a new training series ‘Search for Beginners’ to help people easily create their online presence with right SEO strategies.
Webmasters team says, ” Welcome to Search for Beginners, a new fully animated series for anyone who is interested in learning the basics of creating an online presence and the right Google Search tools to help customers find their website. New episodes will be released every two weeks.
Look forward to videos covering topics such as:
- Do I need a website?
- How to set goals for your website?
- Tips for hiring a web developer
- Tips for hiring an SEO specialist
- Is my website showing on Google Search?
- Top 5 things to consider for your website”.
Google has published a video introducing the series.
Comments are closed.