Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B [Podcast]
MarketingProfs contributor Kerry O’Shea Gorgone has published a new podcast episode ‘Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B’ featuring Michael Brenner.
Listen to this podcast to discover latest trends in content marketing. It also highlights the future of business-2-business marketing.
You will learn the following:
- Many organizations create content, but few really engage in “content marketing”
- Empathy is the answer to the crisis we face in marketing (and in life)
- [Empathy] is the answer to business growth and it’s the answer to this crisis
- We’re not born with empathy, but we can learn it
- Instead of explaining “who we’re not for” to focus your audience, talk about what you believe as a brand.
Comments are closed.