10 Ways to Grow an Email List in 2019 [Video]
The Practical Ecommerce team has published a video recording from its online seminar. The video is titled ’10 Ways to Grow an Email List in 2019′.
Watch this video to learn ten ways to grow your ecommerce email list.
The Practical Ecommerce team says, “Our presentation will include the following key points.
- Popups for signups. We’ll review good and bad ways to use popups for email signups. We’ll address mobile popups as well as tips for deploying popups on desktop browsers.
- Mining the database. Especially for mature email programs, an existing email database typically contains old, unused, and outdated addresses. We’ll explain the best way to update addresses, to revive those (dormant) subscribers.
- Tactics from top brands. Large ecommerce companies can have highly sophisticated email programs that lead the industry in opens, clicks, and conversions. We’ll cite leading examples, for inspiration.
- Attracting mobile subscribers. Enticing mobile users to subscribe to an email list requires different tactics than for desktop users. We’ll review innovative ways to appeal to consumers on mobile devices, with examples from successful merchants
- Overlooked ideas. Co-registration programs can generate new subscribers, as can contests and surveys. We’ll review the latest in often-overlooked (but effective) subscription promotions”.
10 Ways to Grow an Email List in 2019
Winning the Race for Digital Skills [Report]
Econsultancy has published a new report ‘Winning the Race for Digital Skills’. The Econsultancy team says, “In a world of perpetual change, how do businesses stay ahead? The answer lies in learning. As the shift towards online purchasing accelerated during the pandemic, companies underwent a decade’s worth of digital transformation in just six months. Now, […]
SEO Trends 2023 [E-book]
Search Engine Journal has published a new e-book ‘SEO Trends 2023’ featuring useful tips to strengthen your SEO strategy. The SEJ team says, “You’ll learn how to recalibrate your SEO strategy for maximum results by identifying the key trends that will affect the search landscape next year. Some of the SEO trends covered in this […]
HubSpot Releases ‘The New Manager’s Guide to Effective Leadership’
HubSpot has released ‘The New Manager’s Guide to Effective Leadership‘. Rebecca Corliss says, “One of the biggest challenges when going from individual contributor to people manager is having to change the way you value your own impact. Every day prior to this promotion you were evaluated on the impact you personally had on the business. From here […]
Everything You Need to Know about Google Topic Authority
Your site’s authority in Google’s eyes affects how well you’re able to rank in search engine results. Search Engine Journal contributor Matt G. Southern has published a detailed article on Google Topic Authority. She says, “Google has revealed new information about a ranking system called ‘Topic Authority.’ This system aims to deliver more relevant, expert, […]
Comments are closed.