Seth Godin on the Future of Marketing [Podcast]
Brian Clarke has published a new episode of his ‘Unemployable’ podcast featuring Seth Godin talking about the future of marketing.
Here are just a few of the highlights from this episode:
- Is “permission marketing” still the core of what makes marketing work?
- The enduring power of being human and connecting with other humans.
- Why consistency is more powerful (and scalable) than authenticity.
- Why being a better marketer is more about making a conceptual shift than a tactical one.
- What “status roles” are and why understanding this concept is so important for understanding how humans make decisions.
- What Seth means when he says, “Most people prefer the blamelessness of I’m for everyone than the responsibility of I’m for someone.”
- Why automation and AI will not create, but continue, the long-standing trend of technology replacing jobs that don’t require a human touch.
Listen to the podcast on following page.
Comments are closed.