How is Google evaluating web content for rankings? [Podcast]
The Searchmetrics contributor Jordan Koene has published a new podcast episode titled ‘How is Google evaluating web content for rankings?’.
In this podcast episode Jordan Koene and Marlon Glover discuss what it takes to create content that ranks in the search engines.
Listen to the podcast to get the answers to the following questions:
- What are Google’s “micro moments” which determine what consumers will buy?
- How to use search volume to understand consumer demand
- How to create a content strategy that maps data to the different formats of content you should create
- What are the three steps in the content production phase that should be guiding your content strategy?
- What is in Google’s black box and how do they measure content engagement?
Comments are closed.