12-Step Guide to Start an Ecommerce Business
When you think of starting an ecommerce business, from choosing a product to finalizing the sales strategy, you face several questions and challenges.
To help you start an ecommerce business, HubSpot contributor Jami Oetting has published a guide to ecommerce.
The guide covers the following and other six steps:
- Evaluate the audience and demand for a product.
- Research the competition.
- Research business models and sales strategies.
- Name and register your business.
- Establish your branding and design a logo.
- Create your product.
Comments are closed.