HubSpot Shares 51 YouTube Stats for 2019
Video is an important tool when it comes to marketing and promotion. With the rise of multiple social media sites, the reach of video has extended to more and more people.
YouTube has been one of the most favorite sites of all video publishers. HubSpot contributor Clifford Chi has shared 51 YouTube stats for the video marketers to use in 2019.
Chi says, “Check out these 51 stats about the platform’s mobile usage, its demographics, subscriber growth, general usage, and history that can help you build your YouTube following or persuade your boss to focus more of your efforts on the video platform.
- On mobile devices alone, YouTube reaches more adults aged 18-49 during prime time than any cable network does in an average week.
- 75% of adults report watching YouTube on their mobile devices.
- More than 70% of YouTube watch time is generated from mobile devices.
- YouTube mobile ads are 84% more likely to hold attention than TV ads.
- Over 50,000 years of product review videos have been watched on mobile devices over the past two years”.
Read all statistics by visiting the following link.
Comments are closed.