Create authentic content marketing campaigns with these five strategies
Content marketing is a field that has become an integral part of all the marketing strategies. Authentic content is something that helps you create trust among the customers.
Search Engine Journal contributor Kristopher Jones has shared five tipt to help marketers create authentic content marketing campaigns.
Jones says, “Creating authentic content is not hard, but there are some strategies you need to consider.
- Find your voice. Are you humorous, authoritative, or even a little strange?
- Provide consistency throughout content campaigns. Don’t try to break the stream of informative content with humorous quips.
- Know your niche and its audience. An HVAC company should not be trying its hand at political satire.
- Don’t be afraid to write from your perspective. You’re an authority, are you not?
- Maintain relevance. Everything from the title tag and meta description to the page copy itself should be relevant to each other”.
Comments are closed.