Create authentic content marketing campaigns with these five strategies
Content marketing is a field that has become an integral part of all the marketing strategies. Authentic content is something that helps you create trust among the customers.
Search Engine Journal contributor Kristopher Jones has shared five tipt to help marketers create authentic content marketing campaigns.
Jones says, “Creating authentic content is not hard, but there are some strategies you need to consider.
- Find your voice. Are you humorous, authoritative, or even a little strange?
- Provide consistency throughout content campaigns. Don’t try to break the stream of informative content with humorous quips.
- Know your niche and its audience. An HVAC company should not be trying its hand at political satire.
- Don’t be afraid to write from your perspective. You’re an authority, are you not?
- Maintain relevance. Everything from the title tag and meta description to the page copy itself should be relevant to each other”.
Persuasiveness is one of the most important ingredients of your marketing content. It can help you move beyond lead generation and help make more sales. Social Media Examiner’s Michael Stelzner has published an article featuring a three-step framework to write great marketing content. He says, “It’s called the Writing GPS Framework. Just like the GPS […]
Rank Ranger has published the latest episode of the In Search SEO Podcast ‘Five ways a content inventory can help you audit content quality’ featuring Charlie Williams. The Rank Ranger team says, “In a world of increased content scrutiny, how do we effectively manage our content portfolio? Even at a basic level, content inventories are […]
Long-form content is typically more than 1,200 words. It is content that dives deep into a topic and covers it in great depth and covers various content formats. Search Engine Land contributor Rachel Lindteigen has published an article featuring six useful ways to create long-form content that ranks, gets read and converts. He says, “To […]
This is a reminder for a CMI webinar to be held on December 7, 2022. Content Marketing Institute is hosting a webinar ‘8 Ways to Fuel Your Content Engine with Events’ on Wednesday, December 7, 2022, at 2.00 pm EST. The CMI team says, “Join Mark Kilens (CMO, Airmeet) and Colleen Koslosky (Director, Content and […]
Comments are closed.