The Future of Voice From Smartphones to Smart Speakers to Smart Homes [comScore Presentation]
The comScore team has published a presentation on ‘The Future of Voice From Smartphones to Smart Speakers to Smart Homes’. The presentation highlights the future of voice in context of the marketing.
More about the presentation
comScore Senior Director of Emerging Products Susan Engleson examines how consumers are interacting with voice-enabled devices today and what role this emerging technology might play in our lives in the future.
Key topics covered in this presentation include:
- Consumer adoption trends for voice-enabled devices
- Amazon Echo devices and increasing competition in the smart speaker market
- Demographics of smart speaker households
- Cross-device usage of smart speakers and other smart home devices
- Consumer expectations for future smart home device adoption.
Comments are closed.