‘Engagement: The Future of Content Delivery’ webinar October 11
Content Marketing Institute is hosting a webinar on ‘Engagement: The Future of Content Delivery’ on Wednesday, October 11 at 2.00 pm EDT. The webinar will guide the attendees on increasing engagement for better content markeing.
- Mark Bornstein, VP of Content Marketing, ON24
- Stephanie Stahl, General Manager, Content Marketing Institute
CMI team says, “In the digital world, all content is not created equal. People no longer want to simply read static content, they want to interact with it, respond to it and even participate in it. In this session, VP of Content Marketing at ON24, Mark Bornstein, will talk about ways to bring your content to life, including:
- Keys to active content delivery
- Virtual content delivery tools
- How to build interactivity into your content
- Multi-touch content strategies
It’s time to rethink traditional content delivery and focus on more human engagement. Register now and learn how”.
Comments are closed.