GoDaddy Launches GoDaddy Website Security
GoDaddy has launched ‘GoDaddy Website Security’, a cutting-edge website protection service to keep customers’ sites clean and free of malware.
This new system offers continuous monitoring and daily malware scanning to detect any known security holes or issues on a user website.
The following are the key features of ‘GoDaddy Website Security’:
- Guaranteed malware removal and hack repair
- Expedited service for emergency cleanup
- Continuous security monitoring
- Google blacklist monitoring and removal
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) protection
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) accelerator
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation.
Kevin Doerr, Senior Vice President of Security Products at GoDaddy says, “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard, ‘why would a hacker target me? I’m just a small business. But hackers aren’t what you see in the movies – they now build sophisticated tools that hunt for known vulnerabilities on any website. Instead of breaking into one car, this is like a group of robots checking a parking lot of cars for unlocked doors. Websites owned by small businesses are far from impervious to this, although they may not have the preventative resources available to larger companies. We believe enterprise-grade security should be available to everyone, and that’s what we’re bringing to our customers with GoDaddy Website Security”.
Comments are closed.