5 MozCon 2017 Workshops Announced
MozCon 2017 event will be held on July 17-19 at Seattle, WA. MOZ has announced five workshops to be conducted by its experts. The workshops will share SEO knowledge to help those new to the industry have a better understanding of ranking in the SERPs.
The following workshops are going to be held.
- ‘The 10 Jobs of SEO-focused Content’ by Rand Fishkin, Wizard of Moz
- ‘Keyword Targeting for RankBrain and Beyond’ by Dr. Pete Meyers, Marketing Scientist
- ‘Make the Most of Moz Pro: Insider Tips & Tricks’ by Brian Childs, Training Program Manager
- ‘Risk-Averse Link Building at Scale’ by Russ Jones, Principal Search Scientist
- ‘Technical KPI-driven SEO Audits’ by Britney Muller, SEO & Content Architect.
Comments are closed.