Research: 92% Influencers want to Focus on Instagram
MarketingProfs has published findings from a recently published 2017 Influencer Marketing Report published by Hashoff. According to the report, 92% of surveyed influencers expect to focus on Instagram most this year, and 87% expect to focus on it in 2018.
Here are more findings from the report:
- 79% influencers stated that Instagram is no. 1 platform for them
- 87% said that it will be no. 1 platform for them in the coming year
- Only 9.8% of them mentioned Facebook as no. 1 platform for them
- 99% of surveyed influencers post content Instagram
- 67% post content on Facebook.
Comments are closed.