LeadIn: We got it at earlybird price; hurry & you can, too #ad
Richard Fairbairn, Mark Lyford and Paul O’Keeffe have just announced a new tool that builds traffic virally and increases opt-ins for your website.
LeadIn is a web-based application with competitions, sweepstakes and contests, all hosted in the cloud.
The marketing tools it creates are fully rebrandable to fit well with your own domain.
You have seen other sites, including major big-name sites use competitions to build traffic. LeadIn has all the features of other competition software solutions that charge from $37-$87 per month.
But during this grand opening, you have the chance to lock in lifetime access for one low price. In fact, until 11 AM EDT, there is an especially low price you don’t want to miss. After that the price will gradually rise.
The point of this contest marketing is that creating competitions, contests and sweepstakes will help you generate leads.
Although LeadIn costs much less than other solutions, it is also as powerful as you might hope for. For example:
■ It has a unique drag and drop builder where you can make your competition, sweepstake or contest unique to you, no cookie cutter contests here.
■ You can use countdown timers that expire on the end date for your competitions.
■ It is fully responsive to the size of the visitor’s screen. This is important since surfing is often done from mobiles and tablets so you need all your competitions to be fully responsive and to look great on mobile devices as well as on desktops.
LeadIn has built-in viral sharing. You have multiple options to use Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest virally, encouraging your visitors to refer a friend to your contest.
The software is built to implement (and automate) the techniques that O’Keeffe discovered in his own marketing with competitions.
Besides the software, you are getting his in depth case study on how he:
• Built over 400,000 leads in a short space of time
• Made over $40,000 by stumbling across one little trick
• Got 1000’s of viral actions in just a few days.
The software includes a complete integrated analytics suite. You can see which competitions are working best for you.
LeadIn has full GEO IP integration built in so that you can get the analytic information for each country, besides the overall report.
Act quickly to get this software and case studies at the lowest possible price; The early bird price is ending at 11 AM EDT.
Both Mac users and PC users can take advantage of this new software since it is web-based and doesn’t have to run on your own computer.
Here is what you get if you act quickly:
• Full competition module, with templates and multiple viral actions built in
• Full rewards module, with templates and multiple viral actions built in
• The custom Customer Management System where you can manage all your customers and their social data
• Full in depth case studies. In these studies, Paul leads you step-by-step as he shows you how he made his competitions so successful.
• A full Template gallery so you can easily offer different designs for your contests. The creators intended to offer this as an up-sell but, during launch, at least, it is included in the offer as a bonus.
After launch (which will last several more days, although the price will gradually rise during that time) the software will change to a monthly fee so you need to act now to get this at the best possible price.
IM NewsWatch has arranged 3 special bonuses that will extend the capabilities of LeadIn.
You can see our bonuses and find out more about the product here: : IM NewsWatch Bonuses for LeadIn. They will be available when you login.
Get your copy, after due diligence, here: LeadIn.
Comments are closed.