PressPlay: The World’s Smartest Video Page Builder #ad
In the movie “The Graduate”, the one word for successful businesses of the future was “plastics”.
For online marketers today, the one word is “Video”. Online video can get opt-ins, hold attention during a presentation, drive viral traffic and bring in sales like nothing else.
Increasingly, sites without video are dropping in rankings. Take a look at the first page of Google for your keyword. How many of the top 10 have videos on the page?
If you look at the top selling products on Clickbank; it’s the same. Most of them have video on their sales page.
For the last week, Mark Thompson and Matt Callen have been showing you how to create Video Sales Letters in 2 training videos they created. Now, they invite you to take the next step.
It’s time to put their video concepts into action. But how do you quickly, easily and inexpensively build a Video Sales Letter?. The answer is their new software, PressPlay.
It goes on sale at Noon EDT today.
It was designed so that anyone, even with no technical skills at all, could start creating video landing pages, squeeze pages, sales pages, using customized “smart video players” with call-to-action overlays, resume playback, and more.
And the advantages of PressPlay are not just theoretical. This software has helped Mark and Matt generate over 11 million dollars in sales and nearly 1 million leads in multiple online markets, from health and fitness programs, to wedding planning products, to website hosting, to business to business software.
This software works with any niche and for any online purpose. Video can demonstrate a product, explain how to use new software, motivate someone to make a purchase, and grab the emotions in all these situations.
With PressPlay, you get the benefits of major video hosting platforms like Wistia, YouTube and Easy Video Suite, but without their limitations.
Each has unique advantages, but, for all their advantages, each also has unique weaknesses.
• Wistia is powerful, but expensive,
• YouTube is free, but has no marketing support functionality,
• Easy Video Suite doesn’t integrate with autoresponders and doesn’t let you place clickable buttons inside the video.
Now with PressPlay.
, it’s finally easy for marketers to do what they need. And we can do it very flexibly:
• If you like, it can display an Opt-in Overlay that requires viewers to fill in a form, either at the beginning or midway through the video. Or, if you prefer, include a Share Gateway, or nothing at all.
• Remembers where the viewer stopped the last time and when they return, starts there instead of making them start again at the beginning.
• Auto-stops when they scroll away from the video and auto-starts when they scroll back.
• Works with WordPress sites (an included plugin makes loading the video easy) and HTML sites
• Built-in Integration with Aweber, GetResponse, MailChimp (and with any other autoresponder that provides an HTML form for opt-ins) and if you use GoToWebinar, it integrates with their sign-up system.
• Complete statistics for your viewers (e.g., a graph of how long people continue watching), so you can tweak the video or move it around
• Many page templates to choose from: video alone or video embedded in squeeze page, or video embedded in a sales page, etc.
• Works great on mobile devices; you even get previews while you are building your video. It’s an HTML 5 video player, so it has no trouble accommodating any mobile device.
This is just the beginning; you need to see the demo to understand how powerful this new tool is.
They are running a sale for a few days. During the sale you get lifetime access for a single fee. After the sale, they plan to charge a monthly fee.
If you want to join the many marketers who use the power of video to their benefit, go here quickly: PressPlay.
Comments are closed.