Webinar tool for easy set up, delivery & follow-up #ad
You probably know they power of webinars as a sales tool. When you can demonstrate your product, answer live questions and talk personally to potential buyers, you make more sales.
But first, you need to be able to plan, schedule and deliver your webinar; then, follow-up with those who attend.
This necessary webinar support capability is the reason behind RunClick Webinar And Video Conferencing Software.
Google+ Live offers a free platform for webinars. Although it does a good job of delivery (and archiving) for your webinar, it is a “bare bones” service, lacking many of the facilities that makes it easy to manage your webinars.
That’s why Walt Bayliss has created this new “front end” for the free Google platform, to add webinar management to the hangouts Google provides.
For example, now you can have been opt-in for your hangouts. Also, you can run live polls for your hangouts. Neither of these can be done with the basic Google system.
RunClick offers these advantages:
• Unlimited Webinars at no extra cost; no “per weninar” fees
• Unlimited Attendees: There are no limits on the number of people who hear watch your presentation
• Evergreen Presentations!record your presentation and run it over and over to keep people coming into your funnel.
• You can integrate your autoresponder into your webinar platform to send reminder and follow-up messages
• It has its own built-in lead capture and follow up system, too.
• No Expensive Monthly Fees. Only a one-time low cost investment
You can pay more for webinar software, but it’s unlikely you can pay enough to get a better solution than RunClick.
Get your copy while the price is still low, here: RunClick Webinar And Video Conferencing Software.
Comments are closed.