Reminder- ‘Content Marketing World 2014’, Ohio, September 8-14
The Content Marketing Institute is hosting ‘Content Marketing World 2014’ event in , Cleveland, Ohio on September 8-14.
Content Marketing World is the one event where you can learn and network with the best and the brightest in the content marketing industry. You will leave with all the materials you need to take a content strategy back to your team – and – to implement a content marketing plan that will grow your business and engage your audience. Registration is opening soon!!! Missed #CMWorld 2013?We’ve got you covered – check out our Video on Demand (VOD) option!
Content Marketing World 2014 Agenda
The CMI team says, “Here is a general overview of the conference schedule – a more detailed agenda will be available shortly so please check back soon.
Monday, September 8, 2014
- Sales Enablement (Making Content Work for the Sales Force)
- Content Marketing 101
- Developing a Demand Generation Strategy (and Showing the Revenue Path with Content)
- Landing Page Optimization Clinic
- Content Marketing Master Class (Intermediate/Advanced)
- How to Develop a Content Curation Strategy for Your Organization
- Creating and Executing a Social Influencer Program
- Native Advertising/Sponsored Content Clinic
- Building Buyer Personas
- Audience: Constructing a Subscription Strategy as Core to Your Content Marketing
- Building and Growing Your Content Marketing Agency
- Webinar Strategy Clinic
**CMWorld Opening Reception begins at 6:00 pm ET
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
General session begins at 8:00 am ET – More information and full schedule available shortly.
- Content Strategy
- Content Creation
**Evening entertainment begins at 7:00 pm ET.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
General session begins at 8:00 am ET
- Multi Channel Content Marketing
- Public Relations
- Content Discovery
**A free night to yourself to experience and explore Cleveland.
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Industry Labs begin at 9:00 am ET (additional cost).
Each lab is led by an instructor, with guest stars presenting throughout the day. Most labs will serve between 40 and 100 attendees (max).
- Pharma – specifically for pharmaceutical and medical device brand and agency marketers.
- Financial Services – specifically for marketers working in the banking, wealth and insurance industries.
- Hospitals – specifically suited for hospital/provider side marketers.
- Tech/Software – specific to the needs of high-tech and software companies.
- Non-Profit – specifically designed for marketing professionals in the not-for-profit space.
- Education – specifically programmed for those marketers in the for-profit and not-for-profit educational space.
- Retail – specific for those marketers in the online retailing (and brick and mortar) space.
- Industrial Manufacturing – specifically designed for business-to-business industrial manufacturers.
- Travel/Tourism/Hospitality – specifically designed for travel brands, CVBs and tourism groups.
- Professional Services – specifically designed for professional services companies such as consulting, accounting, legal and architectural services“.
Comments are closed.