Reminder- ‘ContentTECH’ Online Event, February 26
‘ContentTECH’, a one-day online event dedicated to content marketing technology, is going to be hosted on Wednesday, February 26, 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM EST.
ContentTECH team says, “ContentTECH is a FREE one-day event dedicated to the technology that can fuel your content marketing. Mark your calendars now and join us on February 26, 2014 from 10 AM EST – 5 PM EST and get your content marketing technology fix without ever leaving your office!
ContentTECH will feature:
- Opening keynote presentation by Jonah Berger, Associate Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School, and author of Contagious. Jonah will share the secret science behind word of mouth and how to get people talking more about your products and services.
- Closing keynote presentation by Kathy Button Bell, CMO and Vice President of Emerson. She’ll share her thoughts on why marketers must become agents of change in a digital world.
- 6 sessions covering the latest technologies and trends across topics like content creation, workflow, automation, distribution and integration.
- Live chat sessions throughout the day with industry thought leaders
- Access to technology experts to answer all your questions in the exhibit hall
- Plenty of opportunities to network with your peers
- Free on-demand of all sessions for 90 days”.
Comments are closed.