Video Analytics Pro: Make the most of your marketing videos #ad
Mark Dulisse has built a data analysis tool for video marketers, to tell them which of their videos are performing, and how well.
Video Analytics Pro makes use of the new Google Universal Analytics to pull data from all of your videos.
If your videos are going to make you money you need to answer questions like these:
• Where are your viewers clicking Pause and never finishing your video?
• Are your viewers pausing and fast forwarding an entire section?
• What percent of the people who land on your page actually clicking the Play button?
• What is the heatmap showing me the viewer’s engagement?
• What percent of your viewers are Mobile visitors?
With Video Analytics Pro, you get advanced analytic reports that summarize and analyze what Google has collected about your videos.
Now, from a single dashboard, you can gather deep analytics information for every video you have on every website you have. Plus it lets you filter the results to focus only on a single video if that’s all you care about for the moment.
You get charts, graphs and statistics that give you insights about what video style, what videos lengths, and what video subject matter are giving you the most sales.
And you can even get your reports on your iPone or other mobile device; the report system is responsive to screen size.
This is a system for serious marketers only. The initial investment is substantial, but the statistics provided are priceless.>
You can see it in action and gt you own copy here: Video Analytics Pro.
Comments are closed.